Atlas - Product Master Category Page Type
Atlas - Product Master Category Page TypeLast updated 12.20.22
The Atlas - Product Master Category Page Type is part of the Product Application. The product catalog application in total creates an interactive, non-e-commerce product catalog with multiple product categories.
This page type is typically used only once in the Atlas content tree to establish a main landing page for the product catalog. It features a product category listing based on the categories set up in the Product Application. There is a pre-built recommended template for this page (see below).
For the product catalog to function, there needs to be products added to the Product Application as well as existing product category and product detail pages in your site. The Product Application is a powerful database of product information that is easy to edit and manage in one place while automatically feeding data into pages such as this one.
From within the Pages Application select a location in the content tree for your product master category page and click on the plus icon. From the pages selection list, choose Atlas - Product Master Category page type.
Select the Product Category Listing custom template and click continue. Complete the properties settings and then save. The templated page will automatically be added to the content tree.
The Product Category Listing page template provides various pre-placed widgets to speed the build of the page. Each widget needs to have their properties adjusted to complete the content. Visit each widget page to explore their custom properties settings.
1. Product Category Widget placed to the left side to create the product catalog navigation. This navigation is persistent throughout the product catalog for ease of browsing.
2. Product Category Widget placed in the main section to accommodate large clickable images of each product category. Creates a sort of cover page for the catalog.
3. Featured Products Widget placed below the main section to feature some products for marketing. This widget can be deleted.
4. News Feed Widget for Latest News - adjust properties to select a news feed. This widget can be deleted.
5. Events Widget - adjust properties to select events. This widget can be deleted.
|Name (required)||Text entry field for the page name|
|Select Category (required)||Select a category from the drop-down menu which will be populated by categories entered in the Product Application|
|Facebook Image||Select image from Media Library Application|
|Publish from||Select date from calendar interface|
|Publish to||Select date from calendar interface|
Visit live example Lubricants Product Catalog. Note that this is the style of the product catalog out of the box. Team up with the ATLAS Development Team to style the catalog to integrate with your brand.