Featured Product Widget
Featured Product WidgetLast updated 11.02.22
The Featured Product widget is part of the Product Application. The product catalog application in total creates an interactive, non-e-commerce product catalog with multiple product categories. The Featured Product widget displays a subset of products that are categorized as featured in the Product Application. This allows for an easily updated product marketing area anywhere on the site with one or several products.
For this widget to function, there needs to be products added to the Product Application as well as existing product category and product detail pages in your site. The Product Application is a powerful database of product information that is easy to edit and manage in one place while automatically feeding data into widgets such as this one.
How to add an Featured Product Widget
1. Select where on the page you would like the blog feed to appear
2. Click on the blue plus add widget icon
3. Select the Featured Product widget from the widget pop up
4. Once the widget is added to the page, hover over the added widget until it displays the properties and trash
icons. Click on the gear-shaped properties icon.
Featured Product Properties
5. In the Featured Product properties pop up, select file path, number of products, ordering and items per row.
6. Click Apply button to update the widget with selected properties. The properties pop up will automatically close.
How to delete the Featured Product Widget
Hover over the Featured Product widget until it displays the properties and trash icons and click on the trash icon to delete.
How to reposition the Featured Product Widget
Hover over the Featured Product widget until it displays the grab icon on the left. Simply drag and drop in a new location.
Featured Product Widget Properties
|Featured Product Type||Select:|
• Featured Product
• Top Featured Product
|Select Path||Click select to navigate to products folder content in site index|
|Max Items Displayed||Enter number to display|
• Item Number Ascending
• Name Ascending
• Priority Order
|Items per row (Large screens)|
Items per row (Medium screens)
Items per row (Small screens)
|Enter items per row to display. 4-5 recommended for desktop view, 3-4 for tablet view and 1 for mobile view.|