Hero Video Widget
Hero Video WidgetLast updated 08.14.23
The Hero Video widget is a container for an autoplaying a short looping video clip without audio.
Recommended Short Looping Video Specifications
- MP4 format
- 100MB or less in file size
- Approximately 10 seconds
- 1920 pixels wide
- Height may vary
- This file is hosted by the Kentico Media Library
Add Hero Video to the page
1. Select where on the page you would like the widget to appear.
2. Click on the blue plus add widget icon
3. Select the Hero Video widget from the widget pop up
4. Once the widget is added to the page, hover over the added widget until it displays the properties and trash icons. Click on the gear-shaped properties icon.
Hero Video Properties
5. In the Hero Video properties pop up, adjust various settings including video sources and cover image.
6. Click Apply button to update the widget with selected properties. The properties pop up will automatically close.
How to delete the Hero Video Widget
Hover over the Hero Video widget until it displays the properties and trash icons and click on the trash icon to delete.
How to reposition the Hero Video Widget
Hover over the Hero Video widget until it displays the grab icon on the left. Simply drag and drop in a new location.
Hero Video Widget Properties
|Loop Video Type|
Select from the following two video sources:
|Long Video Type (optional)||Select from the following video sources:|
|Cover Image - Small||Select a JPG or PNG file. Upload the image. (Size not more 100kb)|
|Cover Image - Medium||Select a JPG or PNG file. Upload the image. (Size not more 100kb)|
|Cover Image - Large||Select a JPG or PNG file. Upload the image. (Size not more 100kb)|