ATLAS - Content Images Page Type
ATLAS - Content Images Page TypeLast updated 11.02.22
The Atlas - Content Images Page Type is not really a page but an interface for adding thumbnail graphics or icons to the content tree. These images can then be called into the Repeater Widget for display on the page. This can be handy for displaying a gallery of small images, logos or icons in columns and rows. Each of these can be given a URL.
Gather these Atlas - Content Images Page Types into a folder to keep your content tree tidy and make it easy for the Repeater Widget to connect to the correct content.
1. In the Pages Application, click the plus icon to add a new page to the content index
2. Select Folder from list of available page types. Note the folder-shaped icon.
3. While the Folder is active, click the plus icon to add the Atlas - Content Images Page Type
4. Complete properties fields below
5. Click Save
6. Add as many additional content images to the folder as needed
7. Select the Repeater Widget on your selected page to display the images or icons and navigate to your folder in the Properties. See the Repeater Widget help page for more information.
|Title (required)||Text entry field for image/icon name|
|Description||Paragraph text for image description|
|Thumbnail Image||Select image from Media Library Application|
|Thumbnail Image Alt Text||The purpose of alt text is to describe visual elements to users who can’t see them, either because the image failed to load or because they are using a screen reader.|
|Thumbnail Image Title||Tooltip type text which appears on image hover|
|Thumbnail Image Description||Text describing details of an image to provide more complete information|
|URL||Text entry field for URL|
|Publish from||Select date from calendar interface|
|Publish to||Select date from calendar interface|