Contact Management Application
Contact Management ApplicationLast updated 05.01.23
The Contact Management Application allows you to manage the contacts that are added to Contact Groups to receive email marketing messages. Contacts are then added to Contact Groups, as email campaigns sent through the Email Marketing Application are sent to contact groups, not individual contacts.
How to access the Contact Management Application
From the Atlas Kentico main dashboard open the Application List by clicking on the white sun icon on orange on the upper left. From here, shortcut to the Contact Management application by typing “contact management” in the search applications field. Click on “Contact Management” to open application.
Adding & Editing Contacts
- Contacts can be added individually, or by uploading a contact list as .csv file.
- To add an individual contact, select "New Contact"
- Enter in contact information, being sure in to include a valid email address, first name, and last name.
- Select Save.
- To upload multiple contacts as a contact group, prepare a .csv file containing three columns labeled First Name, Last Name, and Email. Enter contact information and save the file.
- In the Contact Management application, select Import Contacts.
- Click Select a file.
- Select the .csv file from your computer.
- Chose whether to import the contacts into an existing Contact Group or create a new Contact Group.
- Map the columns to match the format of your .csv file.
- Select Import Contacts.
- To further manage contact groups, see Contact Group Application documentation.