Location Employees Widget
Location Employees WidgetLast updated 11.02.22
The Location Employees widget presents data pulled from the Directory Application to display employee’s photos and names in rows for a particular location. The employees displayed are governed by the locations to which they are assigned. Working with the widget first requires adding this data to the Directory Application.
This widget appears automatically and can only be used on the Location Details Page Type.
The Directory Application is a cross-referenced database of location, department and employee information. For this Department Directory widget to work properly there needs to be, at minimum, an employee photo, name and location in the database.
Any changes in the Directory Application will propagate through the website automatically.
Add the Location Employees Widget to the page
1. Select where on the page you would like the widget to appear
2. Click on the blue plus add widget icon
3. Select the Location Employees widget from the widget pop up
4. Once the widget is added to the page, hover over the added widget until it displays the properties and trash icons. Click on the gear-shaped properties icon.
Location Employees Properties
5. In the Location Employees properties pop up, adjust various settings including ordering and items per row.
6. Click Apply button to update the widget with selected properties. The properties pop up will automatically close.
How to delete the Location Employees Widget
Hover over the Location Employees widget until it displays the properties and trash icons and click on the trash icon to delete.
How to reposition the Location Employees Widget
Hover over the Location Employees widget until it displays the grab icon on the left. Simply drag and drop in a new location.
Location Employees Widget Properties
|Order By||You can choose from:|
|Items per row (Large screens)||Set number of directory entries per row for desktop|
|Items per row (Medium screens)||Set number of directory entries per row for tablet|
|Items per row (Small screens)||Set number of directory entries per row for mobile|
|Custom CSS||Code provided by the Atlas development team to achieve custom effects|
|Widget container||ATLAS Location Employees should be selected|
|Container Title||Enter optional header title to appear above the widget|