Location Details Widget
Location Details WidgetLast updated 11.03.22
The Location Details widget is a multifunctional widget displaying data from the Location Application specific to a single location. It has two very different visualizations of data, one an Open Street map and the other text content including address, hours and services.
Note: Location Details widgets in both transformations appear automatically on the Location Detail page type. It can onlu be used on an ATLAS Locations Page.
Related Links & Videos
How to add a Location Details Widget
1. Select where on the page you would like the location card to appear
2. Click on the blue plus add widget icon
3. Select the Location Details widget from the widget pop up
4. Once the widget is added to the page, hover over the added widget until it displays the properties and trash
icons. Click on the gear-shaped properties icon.
Location Details Properties
5. In the Locations Details properties pop up, adjust visibility and transformation
6. Click Apply button to update the widget with selected properties. The properties pop up will automatically close.
How to delete the Location Details Widget
Hover over the Location Details widget until it displays the properties and trash icons and click on the trash icon to delete.
How to reposition the Location Details Widget
Hover over the Location Details widget until it displays the grab icon on the left. Simply drag and drop in a new location.
Location Details Widget Properties
|Visible||Checking and unchecking the checkbox toggles widget visibility on the page. This allows for prepping the content in edit mode before widget debut.|
|Transformation Name||Select from the following transformations:|