Location Card Widget
Location Card WidgetLast updated 11.03.22
The Location Card widget allows the user to display a single location that is entered in the Locations Application. The information is displayed in the visual form of a card. This location card will provide a photo, address, phone number and the directions link along with the option to display the location details link. Because it dynamically pulls information from the Locations Application it is a great way to feature one location.
Note: any changes in the Locations Application will propagate through the website automatically. The Locations Application is a subset of the Directory Application. Any locations entered there will appear in the Directory Application.
How to add a Location Card Widget
1. Select where on the page you would like the location card to appear
2. Click on the blue plus add widget icon
3. Select the Location Card widget from the widget pop up
4. Once the widget is added to the page, hover over the added widget until it displays the properties and trash
icons. Click on the gear-shaped properties icon.
Location Card Properties
5. In the Location Card properties pop up, select from the existing list of locations in the menu which were previously created in the Locations Application and whether to display the detail link.
6. Click Apply button to update the widget with selected properties. The properties pop up will automatically close.
How to delete the Location Card Widget
Hover over the Location Card widget until it displays the properties and trash icons and click on the trash icon to delete.
How to reposition the Location Card Widget
Hover over the Location Card widget until it displays the grab icon on the left. Simply drag and drop in a new location.
Location Card Widget Properties
|Visible||Checking and unchecking the checkbox toggles widget visibility on the page. This allows for prepping the content in edit mode before widget debut.|
|Show Detail Link||If checked the Detail link will display, uncheck to hide. For the Detail Link to function, a page must be created using the Location Detail Page Type.|
|Location||This is a dropdown menu allowing the user to select the single location presented on the card. select from the existing list of locations in the menu which were previously created in the Locations Application.|