TFC Cooperator Widget
TFC Cooperator WidgetLast updated 11.03.22
The TFC Cooperator widget dynamically pulls in current content from the Cooperator publication for sites in the TFC family of companies. The widget content is edited by the admin for OurCoop.com and includes a background photo, a snapshot of the Cooperator publication cover and descriptive text. A Read More button automatically appears.
Note: this widget will not function on websites that are not part of the TFC family of companies
Add TFC Cooperator Widget to the page
1. Select where on the page you would like the widget to appear.
2. Click on the blue plus add widget icon
3. Select the TFC Cooperator widget from the widget pop up
4. Once the widget is added to the page, hover over the added widget until it displays the properties and trash icons.
Click on the gear-shaped properties icon.
TFC Cooperator Properties
5. In the TFC Cooperator Properties pop up, adjust various settings including visibility and button style
6. Click Apply button to update the widget with selected properties. The properties pop up will automatically close.
How to delete the TFC Cooperator Widget
Hover over the TFC Cooperator widget until it displays the properties and trash icons and click on the trash icon to delete.
How to reposition the TFC Cooperator Widget
Hover over the TFC Cooperator widget until it displays the grab icon on the left. Simply drag and drop in a new location.
TFC Cooperator Widget Properties
|Visible||ATLAS.NewsDetails (default required)|
|TFC Cooperator Path||/News|
|Button Text||Enter the preferred button text. Button URL is automatic.|
|Button Style||Select pre-built style options from the menu. Note that if two buttons are featured, each one may have its own style. Below is the list of styles that can be selected:|
• Default - a rectangular shape with a solid-color fill
• Round - a pill shape with a solid-color fill
• Radius - a rectangle with slightly rounded corners with a solid-color fill
• Hollow - a rectangular outline shape with a transparent fill
• Expanded - an extra-wide rectangular shape with a solid-color fill
• Disabled - a rectangular shape faded back to denote that it is disabled
• Clear - a transparent button with only text visible
|Button Color||Select from your custom brand colors or grayscale options from the menu for button fills or outlines. Note that if two buttons are featured, each one may have its own color. Below is the list of colors that may be selected:|
• Primary Color
• Primary Color – Light
• Primary Color – Dark
• Secondary Color
• Secondary Color – Light
• Secondary Color – Dark
• Light Gray
• Medium Gray
• Dark Gray
|Button Target||Below are the targets to choose from: |
Default – this will open in the same tab of the browser and is typically used to move around within your site
Blank – this will open in a new tab of the browser and is typically used for links that leave your site