Location:Arden Hills, MN
Reports to:Agronomy Manager
Required Education and Experience:B.S. in Agronomy or related Agricultural field
- Understanding of basic agronomy practices and industry standards
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time
- Willingness to work extended hours and some weekends
- Willingness to work in various weather conditions
- Ensure accurate knowledge or reliable referrals to make recommendations to growers to achieve efficient crop production
- Soil sample fields including multiple depth sampling, sampling by geo-reference and multiple site sampling in the event of changes in soil texture
- Manage field trials, plant physiology and irrigation practices
- Scout customer fields for weed, insects, disease and nutrition issues
Work Environment:This job requires outdoor field work in a variety of weather conditions. Office work is limited.
Physical Demands:Must be able to lift 50 lbs and be comfortable spending long days on your feet.
Travel:Daily travel within a 50 miles radius should be expected.
Other DutiesSuccesful candidates will also have strong customer service and account management skills. A desire for growth and development is preferred.
This is just an example page, no application links have been provided.